This monumental building was build around 1880 by a wealthy furtrader. The following 135 year saw a lot of change in this area. From a busy trading place with shipyards, with direct ferries to different parts of Frysland, it became a quit inner harbour.
From 2010 we renovated the worn down building to a authentic and stylish boutique Hotel.
The hotel opened in 2011. We welcomed a lot of Jousters, eager to have a look in 'their' old Vicarage. Its truly a place full of history and stories.
Following the renovation of the harbour and the new Tolhuis bridge in 2016, we opened our lunchroom with our terrace, directly on the waterside.